? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Something Steamy

Sweat is dripping from every curve of my body. My heart is pulsating with exhilaration. I can feel the warmness in my core. This is almost heaven.

I am quivering as I traverse the mysterious path to Nirvana. So, this is the ultimate joy of life. We will become one. Just wait for me there, dear. I will serve you with every bit of sweetness within me.

I am being swayed by the sound of the murmuring heat. It works wonders on me. The vapour caresses my whole, the beads of sweat tickle me as they glide over my skin . The heat intoxicates me. This is when reason and logic become alien to me. My being is beyond my control.


I will not shy away from the prying eyes around me. Come and see how I will reach to the peak. Please bare witness as I discover the purpose of my existance. Never have I imagined to be honoured with such admiration. I am giving you my all, dear.

Yes, I am ready now. Take me there. My destiny is just a breath away. I am pleading you to come and get me, please for I cannot hold back any longer...

Clang!

"La, Dot..kenapa kau tak angkat kuih pau ni, naik kembang dalam pengukus ni.."

Note: Perhaps that was how the red beans dumplings must have felt while in the steamer just now. Bon appetite!

22 comments:

Kak Teh said...

wow Ida, that had me worried for a while...rupanya kueh pow! what a let down! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Naz in Norway said...

Haha! I pun ingatkan apa tadi. On Mother's Day pulak tu!
I hope those pows are good ;)
Selamat Hari Ibu ... pow-free!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hahaha..sorry to make you worry, Kak Teh. Since I am working on a script for a drama now, I try to dramatize everything around me..:)

Happy Mom's Day to you too..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Kak Naz, relax..saja mau kasi suspen my readers. hahahha..

Happy Mom's Day, sis

Mimi said...

well actually..I da agak mesti pasal masakan nih...sbb Lyana punya entry yg First Night tu pun camtu..kasi suspense reader gitu...hihi

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Mimi,

Ala..mana aci, u memang tau how I tend to merapu sometimes..hahhaha..

Pau kari ayam pun sedap gila tau..

Have a productive Monday.

Desert Rose said...

Ida,

u very2 notty, I thot I was reading an excerpt frm Mills & Boon....

U r good la dear

Neway, love ur new look

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Kak Eja,

My new look? As I was reading those lines, I automatically touched my hair..then baru i teringat u were refering to my blog..apa la perasan pulak i..:)

Have a productive Monday ahead.

::moi:: said...

hahaha suspeen jer sis ni

mamasita said...

Gosh Ida?
Before I read your entry, I was thinking of the steamy paus! Haiyyyooo! Takdapat nak leave a pau comment! Sebab you were all along leading us to those scrumptious balls!! hehehe

Tapi ada gaya Mills and Boons sikit2!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Moi,

Sabar..what were u think uh? Notty, ye..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Datin,

Tersedak I tgh makan pau..hahhaha..

Mills and Boons baru sekali I baca dalam hidup ni, ni idea dtg dari benda2 merapu dalam otak i la ni..ok nak p overhaul jap..:)

Shahieda said...

OI!! You had me there for a moment, hehehehe!! Very witty!!

Memorable trails... said...

You selalu bikin orang suspen la Ida.Real sungguh...tapi rupanya kueh pau ya..
Happy mother's day!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Shahieda,

Gotha cha, didn't I?

Madam Gold,

Sorry la bikin suspen sikit..ni le keje org dah pencen awal..hahah

lenzaidi said...

I know where you come from and where you are heading to.But not this time i was guessing like what now Ida.steaming pau Craft ke?:-)

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Len,

Not Craft, donno what brand, bought from Carrefour :)

Did i almost get u? hahahhaha..

Pill Pusher said...

I think u've become the master of twisted endings. Move over M. night shyamalan

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Oh dear Dr. Tranquility, you have a special way to flatter me. I will smile all the way in my slumber tonight :)

Zendra-Maria said...

Ingat tengah climax joget tango tadi hehehe

Mama Huptihup said...

ayoooooo perempuan, lu manyak noti la...suspen k...cisss

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hahahah Zendra, tgh climax mana boleh blogging..hahhaha

Lyana,

Hahahahah..cuba u bagi Pak Usup baca ni, mesti merah telinga dia, hopefully dia bagi I berkawan dgn u lagi la.