? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Laila Ali: The Fighter who Glides like a Swan

If you think you are too stiff to move on the dance floor, that your two left feet just won't let you dance to the beat. Think again.

Laila Ali (daughter of the great Mohamed Ali) is the Boxing World Champion. Since young, she has been trained to box and box only. There is nothing so femine or graceful about boxing.

Check out these clips below, I wonder how a tough Laila could glide so gracefully to the music.

Now I don't feel so bad about myself.



10 comments:

ray said...

Komen Pak Malim kucing ray yg alim.

Saya takut la, kalau kena tumbuk dengan dia. Mesti masuk ICU, punya.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Pak Malim kucing ray yang alim,

Jangan risau sebab Ida tak suka tumbuk kucing..hahah.

gEe said...

how i wish i can dance like that...huh...

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Gee,

I wish too..:). Tq for visiting.

Lee said...

Hello Ida, every woman has that in her...
I have seen, know, met women as tough as nails, they don't take prisoners kind.
And yet, they can be very feminine, loving, warm and passionate next minute.

I'm sure you are too, ha ha. Have a nice day, Lee.

Memorable trails... said...

Ayoyo Ida..Klu I cuba buat mcm tu mesti tergeliat sana sini, as ray said mesti masuk ICU.
Never mind ,I just stick to poco-poco cukup lah,a dance for aunties like me..

mamasita said...

My my..I thought L.Ali tahu boxing je..shes such a good dancer..I am going to just dream that I can dance sexily like that!hahaha

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Bounjour Lee,

We are blessed to be women. We are versatile, emotional, warm, loving, seductive, motherly, tough as nails..and the list goes on.

I will try to be a good dancer, but the floor ain't level..hahaha

Have a great day, Lee.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Mama Gold,

Poco-poco tu susah jugak nak mengikut stepnya, apa..

Today I was suppose to attend to this poco-poco class organised by the residents here, but tak laratlah, badan lenguh2 semalam dok swimming berjam-jam. Next time le kot.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Datin Mama,

Hah, terorkan Laila ni..have u seen her boxing? Powerful ooo..

I memang tak leh imagine I menari dalam keadaan mcm ni..iye la, menari tu maybe boleh, but to have a gorgeous dance partner like this and pakai outfit macam ni..mengamuk my hubby ooo...hahahha..:)