? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Climb

Sometimes it is easier to just sit back and criticise others. It is easier to call a dreamer a fool for daring himself to do the things that we do not even have the guts to accomplish. It is easier to laugh at others who have failed in their attempts to achieve their goals.

I do not know what is ahead of me, but I am not afraid to face it. I know God is smiling upon me for attempting this path. Only He knows what is within me. Life is like a battlefield, you will perish if you lose your focus, courage and faith in yourself.

Bitter words will not break me, no forms of threat shall change my mind.

If one finds it easier to just sit back and criticise the way I shall achieve my dreams, so be it. If one finds great pleasure in calling me a fool, go ahead. If you prefer to laugh at me whenever failure greets me at any juncture of my life, laugh all your heart out.

I do not blame you for taking the easiest path in your life, for you have chosen not to trust God's greatest gift to you. Talents.


This song, The Climb by Miley Cyrus, never fails to uplift my spirit. The lyrics in the first clip will assist you to appreciate the words as you sing along to the song. The second clip is the official video clip for this song. Enjoy!




6 comments:

Faa said...

puan ida likes miley :P

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

I love her..i'm gonna teach my kids to sing this song, the words are great!

P/S: Now looking for the guitar tabs, I need my hubby to play this on his guitar so that I can sing to it unplugged.

Kak Teh said...

I am sure no one is laughing or critisizing...go on, make us proud of you!

Lee said...

Hello Ida Hariati, The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn.
And remember, choices are the hinges of destiny.

Don't look back Ida, the World awaits you...
Here's wishing you....may the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face, and the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

Best wishes to your future, Lee.

Lee said...

Psssst Ida, is this the one?

You have won her, what and how to treat her.
Like a Queen.
Treat her as how you want to be treated. Treat her as a woman, as a friend, give her all due respect. Treat her like you just met her yesterday.

Don't make her cry. Comfort her when she needs you, cheer her up when she needs cheering, laugh with her, be someone she can rely on. Never take her for granted.
Ha ha, Lee.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

No Lee, this is not the one...hahah..

Will right about it soon..

Kak Teh,

This is not just about me. There are others out there who need some sort of spiritual booters..:)