? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Errata

Please forgive me, dear friends (especially Farina and Somuffin), for I had to delete my recent post, entitled "Fetus".

I appreciate your time reading it, but I had to remove it. Hubby was rather upset with my audacity discussing it in public.

I mean no harm, honestly, I feel sorry for the girl. I believe, being a juvenile, she is innocent. Hubby thinks I should just keep my views to myself, as this involves the people he knows.

I did not mean to humiliate her, for I did not mention any names. Perhaps, my graphic elaboration on her delivery process could cause unpleasant images to my readers. Please forgive me for that.

I do not appreciate people telling me what I ought and oughtn't do, but in this case, I am willing to tolerate. I'm doing this so that the space that I am enjoying right now would not be taken away from me. I will be more careful next time.

Forgive me for the inconvenience caused.

12 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Dear,

Oppsss I was trying to get into d blog when I tgk u got new post this morning. Couldnt get thru. Maybe u were also busy deleting it kot.

Tak pa la. Maybe u could reword???

Whitelab Maira said...

I had a chance to read it. Menginsafkan...thanks anyway.

Now it makes me think what I am doing (staying at home, taking care of my girls) is right...making sure they have proper upbringing

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Kak Eza,

Sori la ye..i tak de niat buruk bila tulih pasal dia actually. I wrote to remind us all that our daughters are exposed to great danger, with all these sick irresponsible men around.

Actually, it was a critic to the villagers for not taking stern action against that bastard! Iye la, bila kena orang lain memang sedap mengata je, kena kat batang hidung sendiri baru tau.

Susah jugak bila ur other half is taking it personal, pada hal tak de kena-mengena dgn dia langsung..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Faye,

I'm glad u got the chance to read it, I understand some of my students who visited here read it too.

Kudos to you for taking that bonafide move to put ur career on hold. Our daughters really need our time with them..dunia sekarang dah berubah, byk org gila kat luar sana yg tak berhati perut..

Good Luck in your future undertakings, dear..

Anonymous said...

Errrr...what was the posting all about?? Tak sempat baca hahaha...

A Msian in Libya

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear A Malaysian in Libya,

Ha, so glad you came by. I have been wondering, siapa la yang kat Libya ni yang visit my blog (direct hit pulak tu)..

I wrote about an acquaintant, a kind and sweet teenager, who got pregnant. The tragedy is that no one knew of her predicamnet till one day, during PE lesson in the school field, she started to experience labour pain.

I am angry because no one in her 'kampung' cared to punish the drug addict who fathered the baby. All they do is to talk bad about her.

Now I heard she is at it again, with the same man. I know she needs someone to talk to, but no one seems to care..I wish to speak to her when I go back to my hubby's kampung.

Salt N Turmeric said...

Ida, itulah masalah our people. Selagi tak tukar mentality 'my way and i are always right' selagi tulah masalah camtu tak akan di handle properly.

A lot of people suka mengata orang lain (esp kalau anak orang tu bukan jenis duduk rumah macam anak dia) and bila dah terkena batang hidung sendiri barulah meraung macam orang meroyan.

We can only try our best to raise our children as best as we can. In the end, they would decide themselves what to do with their own life.

Lee said...

Hi Ida, no problemos...you just do what you think is right, no names mentioned....or location.
Some topics can be worrisome to some, but educational to others.

You just stay easy and keep asong in your heart, Ida. Best regards, Lee.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Farina,

Problem kita ni susah nak solve sebab our people prefer to live in denial.

I nak suggest to the family nanti for the girl to be sent to young women's centre..boleh belajar living skills..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Lee,

I cannot please everybody..still, sometimes we have to respect other's views..

I will still write on whatever I feel like writing..

U take care, dear

Mimi said...

What did I miss here?

CS said...

Hi..am reading this at 3.40am (what was I thinking?). Tulah kalau dah kenyang tidor. Anyway, it's OK about you deleting the post.. Kita paham ..