? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 25, 2008

Ida Hariati Hashim ON SALE!

Ida is on SALE. Now who wants to be me? I want to shift to other premise. Looking for something plain and calm. Ingat senang ke nak jadi Ida Hariati Hashim? Bila tak senyum orang kata sombong, bila senyum orang ingat suggesting something naughty. When I am friendly, people'll call me flirtatious. People always get the wrong message about me. Sigh..Now where's my bar of chocolates? Chocolates won't complain about you nor try to judge you. Sigh..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ida,

Those who really know you wouldn't think you that way..The heck with others, gurl..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Mr / Miss Brown,

I suppose you know me very well? I afraid I am not acquainted to any Mr or Miss Brown. Please disclose yourself for I want to know the person who spoke in my favour..