? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 8, 2008

New Blog on the Block

Hey there..wow it has been a long time since the last time I've written something here, sorry kinda busy juggling things in my life. Anyway, I am working on my new blog at the moment. This one has a different tone and format all together. The address is www.chalkntalk.wordpress.com, so from its name, one could predict what kinda of issues my blog caters. Yeah, it will talk about education and other things related to it. I will also try to link it to useful sites on English language lessons and others, I believe this would be useful for students, teachers and parents. So see you there!

p/s: This Scent of a Woman blog is still relevant, so do expect more postings coming right up..

3 comments:

shaq said...

Hi Ida, It is Sekou here. Long time.

Just wanted to add that people who know you can only say that you are a pristine Nubian with impeccable beauty and character. So you shouldn’t give a “ding dang dung” about “they says”. They are the stuff of low folk chatterboxes.


My email address has not changed: manshaq@hotmail.com

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hey sekou...how long has been since the last time we met (virtually)..13 years, if I am not mistaken..

U really think I'm that nice, huh..gee, thanx..just being myself, nothing much..

Take care

Mama Huptihup said...

geeezzzzz,

what more can i say...hello sekou :D..it has been a long long long time....