? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow will be a new day.

Tomorrow, will this virtual happiness draw its curtains. I ought to end this. This suffocation must be put to a halt.

It is a plague to my sanity. It intoxicates my reasons and logic. Hence, a fool I have become.

Dear heart, I beg of you, please be still. Have patience, for you are loved. Why must venture into troubled waters? Heart, learn your lessons well. What are thee seeking for? Enough.

Dear reasons, you must take charge. Never let yourself stray away from sanity. Do not let this to hallucinate you. You must be strong.

Tomorrow will be a new day. It cannot stay for the heart and reasons have taken a sacred vow to commit. So adhere to it. Take pride in it. Then, I am at ease.

Sleep tight, love. Tomorrow promises a new horizon. The virtual rendezvous will have no show, just an empty stage. I am leaving, I must not look back. I must be strong.



15 comments:

Shahieda said...

What can I say, but absolutely beautiful!!

mamasita said...

Wah Wah! Ni pasal apa pulak? Which book and chapter?? hehe

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Datin Mama and Shahieda,

This is not a mere chapter in any books, rather a phase in my life that I believe must end abruptly.

I believe I must put my time to a better use than to have it wasted on virtual chattings. It is a sickness that only I have the cure to it.

I must not let it control my life as I believe it has some how 'govern' my emotions, reasonings and all. It is a tiresome affair thus, I must abandon it before it is too late.

I am gathering every bit of my strength to set myself free. This is a temptation that brings out the worst in me.

But then, I am a repeat offender, so God, please help me...:)

Sir Pök Déng said...

As long as you sure that God is with you, then everything's gonna be fine.

I'm trying so hard to understand.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Sir Pok Deng,

Do not attempt to analyse a woman, as you'll be disheartened. Let her be with her heart, she'll find a way to soothe it.

Yes, God is watching over me. I saw His signs very clearly.

Mama Huptihup said...

ida,

terlajak kereta blh gostan...terlajak ni kalu...haaaaa

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Lyana,

Hahhahahha..i kalau terlajak tak suka gostan la, i will just ram into it!

Buat apa pun kena delicately, Lyana..bukan boleh memain, it should be a win-win situation, betul tak?

ray said...

Komen Pak Malim, kucing ray yg alim.

Saya tak tahu guna chat, kata Pak Malim sambil memegang pacat.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Pak Malim,

Baik pegi mengecat daripada chat, kata Ida yang geli pacat....)

Anonymous said...

"guess what the fish said while swimming when it hit concrete ?"

,,,,,Darm !

Just remember this too,,,tomorrow never comes ! ,,,,never ever-lah.

Life is a voyage, its not a destination and the moment to live and be happy is now yaaaa.

Virtual chatting can kind of help to release some of our stress/tension, nak chit chat di warong atau rumah jiran tak ada masa kan ?.

If you think that you are sick, just see my pic in http://kapaspirates.blogspot.com/
look at the hat, read what is written there hahaha.

Capt

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Capt.,

U really know who to tickle a gloomy soul la...hahahhaha. Well, actually tak la gloomy sgt, only that I could not find suitable word.

Anyway, my nature is the love to bersembang type, i love to listen and maybe offer a shoulder to cry on, but when things get out of hand..ni yg susah ni..:)

Bila Pulau Kapas tak crowded, uh? Nak p honeymoon la..

Kwong said...

Yea, there will always be tomorow unless the sun fail to rise.
Yesterday is history, today is happenings but tomorrow remains a hope

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Mr. Kwong,

Indeed, tomorrow will always be more promising, still we cannot neglect the past for it too has influenced our present.

Have a good rest, sir. Good nite.

Memorable trails... said...

Dear Ida,a new dawn always brings new hopes.May the sunshine of tomorrow brings new happier begining for you.
What past is past and it serves only as memories and lessons which can be used as guidelines in your future undertakings.Apa pun Ida I actually masih blurrrr dan berteka teki

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Madam Gold,

Tq for the kind and heart warming words. You masih berteka-teki? :)
I am the worst of all in expressing my inner thoughts. But, whatever it is, I can see the sky is of more brilliant blue..:)