? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zipper

"To find a husband is an art, to keep him is a job" - Simone de Beauvoir

Phew, it is a tough job keeping a husband. Finding a man worthy to be a husband is an art, yeah, as it involves proper planning, though I believe, many of us here found our men by accident (whatever that means!)

Early this morning, as I asked for my hubby's assistance to zip up my baju kurung moden, he wondered why do I have quite a number of clothes with the same-zipper-at-the back design, and back slits for the sarong. Little did he know that since it is a woman's job to keep her husband, of course I have to find strategies to at least, attract his attention to the things I wear to work. Well, I know, you are thinking, poor man, the wife is so vain.

Now, can you make the connection between this particular design of baju kurung with our husbands? Well, if you are donning this design, of course you need your man's help to zip it up. Well, actually I have no problem zipping up the back myself, but you know, sometimes we need to display helplessness to our man, just to remind him how worthy he is..hahha. But of course, a woman must be smart not to wear this type of baju kurung too often. You know how these boys get fed up easily doing the same thing everyday! Routine is not sexy at all.

Oh yes, I believe this particular design is called baju kurung Cik Abang Sayang. So mulut kena manis bila mau minta tolong zip kan. Oh yes, do not be in a hurry, let him savor the zipping up moment (he might blow you some kisses as a bonus!). Most importantly, one must make sure to suck in the tummy as the zipper travels upwards, of course you do not want your hubby's imagination to get interupted by a sudden halt at the waist. Hahahhaa

The back slits of the sarong is believed to be more intriguing than the common front slits. Well, I shall not elaborate on this matter, as I will leave it to you to decide.

I really hope the male visitors of this blog (silent or 'loud' readers) could share something with us ladies here on what looks nice on a lady. And as for you ladies, perhaps you wouldn't mind sharing some tips on how to draw our significant half's attention. It is a tough job to keep them around, you know. :)



11 comments:

Kak Teh said...

hahaha, I have never heard of baju kurung cik abang sayang. But sounds nice. and men! they grumble about zipping up but no complains nor ask permission about zipping down! hmmm!
Just me thinking aloud.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

hahahha..funny la, about men never complain zipping down..hahhaha, it is true la Kak Teh..but they just hate buttons...kihkihkih...

MrsNordin said...

I do that too, sometimes, esp. bila nak pegi orang kawin. "Yang, can you zip me up?" And he would oblige. Tapi kadang2 dia grumble jugak especially when we are late for the wedding..

But like K.Teh said, no complains about zipping down!

Another tip: walk n*k*d infront of him as you come out of the bathroom. he'll stop doing everything else that he was doing!

Mimi said...

kiut nama baju u.. cik abang sayang....u ni mmg creative tau..hihi

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

MrsN,

My hubby never grumbles when I ask him to buckle up my corset..last time I used to wear it daily, now malas dah lah..

Nudity will definitely do magic, but I would recommend str*p*ng one by one on the way to the bathroom (strut with confidence like Anglina Jolie..). hahahahhaha..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Mini..i thought u all dah tau pasal baju kurung cik abang sayang..ini bukan rekaan tapi kenyataan tau..

lenzaidi said...

Pssttt i like buttons.I feel sexy hahahah now being loud!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

hahahhaha..buttons yea..hmm..i prefer ribbons and strings..taht's me thinking out very loud!

Anonymous said...

a good way of letting the husbands to fantasize you the whole day...

hobbit1964 said...

Dear Ida

You should be in warfare planning.

As for what looks good on a woman, nothing beats intelligent conversation.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear Anonymous,

Do u fantasize things like this at work? Hahha..I wish to be a mind reader!

Dear Jeffrey,

I am good at warfare planning too, you know..hahah. But, sir, I prefer to use that talent in the name of virtue. The virtue being to protect my womanly interests!