? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blame it on them crackers..not me!

I am not in my right element again! Have you ever felt, at least once in your lifetime, that you just have to pick a fight with someone?

My hubby complained of stomach cramps since this morning, he tried to figure out what went wrong. This morning at 5.40am, I fried some sausages with tomatoes, a dash of Italian herbs and Worchester sauce. That has always been my hubby's favourite breakfast treat. We had fresh salad too. Then later, at the office he texted me to complain about his stomach ache, I was too busy to take heed.

Then later, at home, he still complained of his pain. He guessed that he must have eaten something unclean. Man, I was so pissed. If he was not my hubby, I would have cursed him nicely now and then. How can he be so insensitive. Of course I had to take it personal as he ate the food that I COOKED.

He has forgotten that late last night, he had Ngan Yin peanuts and peanut butter crackers dunk in cold tea. While eating those damn crackers, he uttered that they were no good, then I told him that those crackers were given by his mom. It seems the crackers are from the Phillippines and they are only available in Sabah. When he heard that those 'no good' crackers were from his mom, suddenly he nodded. Wah very powerful my MIL, my hubby suddenly changed his mind!

So when he again complained about his stomach, I got fed up. I reminded him about the trash he had for late night snack. He remained silent. Then he said he might have eaten something tainted this morning. Man, I was hurt! I snorted back at him, calling him insensitive and ungreatful, and I left him alone in the room. I went to a corner to lick my wounds. Besok jangan harap lah I nak prepare breakfast, orang lain makan OK je. Jangan harap lah!

Then he came to me and behaved as if nothing has happened, he spoke to me, but as I was still pissed, I buat-buat tak dengaq. I think he knew I was pissed but lagi mau cakap dengan I. He knows how bitchy I can get if I am angry, my words can stab you like a dagger. If I choose not to tell it straight to your face, I'll 'sindir' you biar you terasa pedasnya. I tend to do that when I dah tak kuasa dengan how you feel..geram betul ni...

But then, like how those chauvanistic wise men put it in Malay, "orang pompuan ni sekeras-keras dia pun macam kerak nasi, direndam lembutlah dia". Hubby had to leave for Aikido class in Bangi, usually I'll tag along to his Dojo, but as I was not in the right element, I decided not to go. Before he left, he shoved to me his hand for me to obediently kiss it. I punya control macho gave a very light pat, then he stroke my head and embraced me, he asked me if I need anything. I wanted to say 'yes' I need some money to buy brand new batik silk at Warta, Bangi. (I had planned to buy myself some batik tonight while he is training at his Dojo, but hot punya pasal, langsung tak jadik!) Of course, I kept cool, pretended as if not impressed with his loving gesture. Porah...

Well, here I am writing this for my blog, now my tummy is aching, I had Ngan Yin peanuts and them crackers just now minus the cold tea, I don't take anything cold or icy. When he comes home, I'll make him realize that he has made an error in diagnosing his pain. Look, now I am aching all over, thanks to the bad combination of the peanuts and my MIL's Philipino crackers!

8 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Ida, am sorry, I had to laugh reading this. Am not laughing at your suffering - sumpah! Must you also eat those nuts and crackers just to prove your point? Funny lah you! Hope both of you recover soon. Kalau dua-dua orang dah sakit perut macam mana?

Anonymous said...

throw 'em crackers away...satgi anak2 makan jugak sakit perut pulak..
I kalo hot, suka mintak duit pastu beli barang2 yg merapu biar dia tengok..saja je nak puaskan hatiku yg panaih..hihi

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Timasih Kak Teh for wishing us to get well soon..malam sat lagi I suruh dia lumuq minyak gamat kat my tummy...banyak angin dah ni...

I had peanuts sebab teringin, as semalam dia makan tak offer pun (as he knows that I don't snack before bedtime). The crackers tu saja I nak try, tak lah best pun, flavouring je lebih..but tak leh condenm depan dia...MIL kasi tu jauh mari..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Mimi, at least Pak Haji hang kasi duit if u hot...Suzalie, kalau I hot dia mana perasan...if I mintak duit nanti dia pulak yang moody!

Crackers tu aku angin betul la..my kids makan bertarabuq ataih carpet I baru beli...At this moment, I baru je menjerit tgk the wrappers and crumbs scattered on it...I sorok le crackers tu karang!

Naz in Norway said...

Ida,
Get rid of those troublesome crackers...quick!
Bab pointing out which food caused the problem, i pun boleh melenting...but tak lah sampai periuk belanga terbang melayang layang...haha!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hi Kak Naz,

Any sane woman would terasa if orang (especially hubby) comments on the food. We preapre food with love lepas tu blame kita pulak..sapa tak angin..hahha

Mama Huptihup said...

ida, u prepare breakfast at 5.30 am??? woooooooo takut i dgr...mati hidup balik i takde la nak buat breakfast pepagi buto gitu..kalau i buat breakfast kul 10 pagi le jawapnya..yusuf pegi keja, i tido i..boleh mcm tu?? teruk la i..kalau dpt laki melayu, dah lama kena cerai gamaknya haha...

i tau kalau u panas mmg aura keliling jd sebu gitu kan haha..but u are a good person so panas2 biasa tu okay lah...

kalau i panas dgn yusuf, i senyap..silent treatment...dia tanya i angguk atau geleng ja..mau mati kutu dia kejap..lepas tu dia pulak hangin sbb i buat perangai tah apa2 benda tak kena kan..but well, deal with it la...im his wife what...nasib kau la labu haha...

but i like the way u write..nak gelak je i baca walaupun kesian u sakit perut semua...

but mimi la best, baik hg bakaq ja duit tu depan dia mimi wei haha...see what will happen kan...

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Lyana dear,

Dulu i tak pandai nak silent treatment, now dah pandai sikit. I learn from him.

The other day I told him about me being furious for his insensitivity. I explained to him how different elements in the food can upset the stomach..I like to rationalise things..hopefully dia paham...