? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Selipar Jepun

Best ke Japan ni? Ontah lah, bisok I tau la..but one thing for sure, I hope my foster family there would try their best to bare with my atrocious Japanese. I hope they would also tolerate my poor handling of the chopsticks...I also hope to try the onsen even though I have to be butt naked to do that..we live on once..what the heck!

One thing for sure, I am gonna miss my kids and hubby terribly..uhuk.uhuk..but what to do, I need some time on my own too..I am so lucky that my darling hubby understands..cayang kat dia woh..

If I could get hold of the Net, I'll give updates of my stay there..things are not cheap in Japan oii..I shall miss all of u who have been taking your time visiting my blog..take care..and God bless..Sayonara ...Luv, Ida

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bon voyage girl..enjoy your trip..bestnyer solo trip to Japan..nak ikutttt..hahah

Desert Rose said...

Yeah, u go gurl...enjoy ur time of ur own. The kids gonna b just fine. Take care, safe journey tru & fro. Bon voyage. Take a lot of pics yea.

p/s I heard our mobile phone is garbage there, no roaming coz they used different system (whatever they called it) So u might want 2 safe ur yen to buy phone cards 2 call home .

Kak Teh said...

sayonara and come back with some japanese stories.

Mama Huptihup said...

ida hg jgn pi cr org jepang/ melayu/afrika selatan kat sana tau...u know what i mean la kan..ahaksss...take care!! sian sensei rindu kat u...:D

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Konnichiwa...

Timasih for the well wishes now at NYC, Tokyo. Internet mahal gier, ceh! Take care..