? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PMS

Have you ever felt suspicious of your other half? How do you react to it. I tell ya, I would go to a great extent to disprove (or maybe prove) my suspicion. I would utilize my 'secret agent-investigating' skills, a 'talent' naturally confered upon me, the very moment God fashioned me a female. I would not probe him much as that would lure him to lie. A woman must know how to work around her man, put the puzzle in place and make deductions from the clues obtained. I think I have been scheming and investigating too much that sometimes I feel really sick in the stomach. But what to do, it is a fun sport to fulfill the 'low tide' moments. Whatever that means!

Hubby is back from the trip. He was not looking all excited and rejuvenated like he was suppose to (he just came back from a work trip to Pulau Pangkor). Yeah, maybe it was just Pangkor, not Redang or Langkawi. I could see that he did not snap any interesting photos (uninteresting to my eyes, but may be some of them really tickle his fancy? Hmmmm...). Photos of the ocean, the warship KD something, ixoras, the chalet and the resort...nothing on the human factor of the whole trip....hmmmmm...

I was out shopping with my daughter last night, so he came home first. I was hoping to arrive home before he did, as I was wearing a top that I knew he would not approve on me wearing. But too late, he was there observing me from the darkness of our 5th floor balcony. Luckily, he said nothing about it, only that he said, "Cantiknya you ni..". I did not care what underlying meanings did that statement conceive. Nevertheless, I gave him a BIG hug.

He had unpacked his stuff...hmmm. (To erase suspicious tracks, I suppose?). Browsed through his messages and calls, ok clear. Pressed the 'redail' button of my house phone, just in case. Hmmm..I wonder whose number is this now? He suggested maybe the maid has been using the phone. (Well, yes I asked the maid the first thing in the morning, she gave me a positive answer, only that she said she has dailed the wrong number...hmmm.

He bought a music box for Sarah, for her birthday, I think that was just so sweet. I cooked Tomyam, tasted like boiled chilli water with the aroma of lemon grass and kaffir leaves..horrible, but still he said it was ok...(I blame the Tomyam Cubes I used, tastes nasty!). Poor guy, I wonder whether he was telling the truth, or perhaps he did it out of fear..of what? Hmmmmm...

He told me about the movies he watched on Starmovies, I wondered when did he actually work? Hmmmm...He gave me a review of a movie about a married man's infidelity..he said it's a nice movie..I wonder why does he think the movie is nice? Hmmmmm....

I, in return narrated to him the one I watched during his absent, "Brokeback Mountain"..he viewed it as 'sick' but I think it is just so sexy..hahhahahahah.

Well, even though all looks ok, still one cannot be too sure. I think this is sick. Say what's the date today? Oh the 12th, now I know why. PMS. Better get myself busy with things or I'll be pestering him till the second day of the 'crimson curse'. Duh! Poor Darling...

I hope am I not the sickest woman in this world. Someone used to tell me that I tend to be suspicious because it is actually the manifestation of my own devilish scheme. I mean, I do not trust myself. I am the one that might go astray....hmmmm. Perhaps...

4 comments:

Mama Huptihup said...

u are not the only one ida haha...

Desert Rose said...

Gud to know i am not d craziest woman on earth.....i did nonsense and unbelievable things my self.
Maybe we shuld venture ito P.I bizness la ha ha ha.

I'll teach u one or two tricks in future when I write about it...he he

lenzaidi said...

Women,
believe me or not, someone slipped a personal investigation flyer at our apartment soon we moved in. Tergerak hati nak buat..what? the investigation charges was like
rm5oo a day. Kalau sungguh tak ada apa2 saja membayar nya.I would prefer to use the money to buy dress and shoes.

Man is naturally sociable and because of this cut my finger nail if no girl out there is attracted to them somehow or rather. They make themselves flirty and avaiable.To those hubby yang minum lagi teruk, this will make them more affectionate and warm towards others tak kira the waitress or their companianship.The rest is history in the making.

Desert rose,would like to hear your tricks into the PI business .

But i think its proper to get to the point if you think hubby is acting funny.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Men will be men..Alah, kita ornag pompuan pun kena naughty jugak kekadang..hahahhah