? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Big Spender

My God, I'm broke! Checked my account just now, and it's clear that I'm a few thousands poorer. Goodness, what did I spend on? I thought I've been leading a modest life, I do not spend much on handbags and clothes.

Hubby forbids me from having a credit card. He has made the right decision as he knows that I'll be in deeper trouble if I had credits to clear at month's end. I simlply do not have the guts to show him my bank account statement, he'll be cross with me. What am I to do?

I need help to cure my over spending sickness. Should I hide my ATM card away? I feel bad. I need help, ASAP.

8 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Can't help much, having d same illness my self dear. It's an epidermic I tell u, and of course its contagious. I've infected hundreds but mine still not recovered ha ha ha

Mama Huptihup said...

ida dear...hmmm can't help u either...i just got my phone bill last saturday and well, guess i have just spent all my allowance on that....agaknya kalau kita ada income juta2 pun x cukup kan :D

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

haish..susah le mcm ni..kenapa bila p shopping malls tangan gatai nak beli je..semua benda mcm penting..

Anonymous said...

money..money..money..must be funny..in a rich man's world..lalala (hg kena nyannyi ikut tune ABBA)..
btw sapa nk tgk Mamma Mia?? anyone to donate ticket to moi?? kih kih..

Mama Huptihup said...

ida..kalau u xnak beli apa2 masa pegi mall, u jgn bawak duit...lagi bagus kalau u xde duit lgsg mcm i ni haha...mmg confirm x de beli apa2 punya...

mimi, baru semlm aku tgk abba punya concert kat CD :D

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

baguih idea tu lyana, but i ni jenis if tak dapat beli la tu jugak, bisok i p kedai tu balik, sebab malam tak leh tidoq dok pikiaq pasai benda yang dah berkenan di hati..tu yang penyakit tu.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Mimi,

bestkan if dapat tgk mama mia, i kalau byk duit, segala macam musicals and apa jenis shows semua i nak p..i love these things.

Nanti laki i kaya, semua kawan i belanja..lepas show tu kita partay! Anak-anak kita hantaq p Disneyland kat Hong Kong, our hubbys boleh dok umah diam-diam...ladies' nite. Berangan lebih ke arah buat dosa, tu sebab Tuhan tak makbulkan tu..apa ni i dah merapu, sori.

Mama Huptihup said...

ooo penyakit tu? i dedulu ada jgk penyakit mcm you ni ida...tp skrg dah recovered :D, alhamdulillah..mana x nye, sejak jd boss xde gaji ni, nak ape semua kena mintak ...so segan le nak mintak selalu sgt kan...so eventually penyakit tu healed dgn sendirinya haha