? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sayonara Love

This is the ultimate ending to our liaison. Forgive me, love for I have no choice but to leave you. Life must go on with us going on separate ways. I will cherish the sweet memories of us together, you have never failed to fulfill my needs.

You have made me a woman. I was just an empty soul before you came into my life. You gave me life, the reason to live in this cold world. You had trust in me to actualize some of my dreams. You were my shoulder to cry on.

I could still remember those crazy nights when we used to explore new possibillities. Thank you so much, for your patience, now I am a woman who has 'seen and done it all'. Sometimes I wish we could do it again. How I am going to miss you terribly, darling.

I hope I have cared and loved you enough. Forgive me if I have wronged you, dear.

So this shall be the end of us. I cannot deny this pain I am having for leaving you. Please understand, dear, there is a new life ahead that I have to venture on. I must leave you, please understand.

I hope you would find peace in your new life ahead. You must be strong, I know you would, as I have gained so much strength from you. God knows how my heart is bleeding to leave you..but I really have to.

With a heavy heart, I bid you farewell, love. Thank you for everything.

P/S: This is a tribute to my beloved gas stove that has faithfully served my family for 6 years. We are shifting to a new place today, unfortunately, we have no space for the 'old cooker'.

The 'new possibilities' mentioned above are the new recipes that I tried at home.
Life is cruel for unwanted furniture and home appliances, I know. I pray that they would find peace in their new life. I dare not sell them off as I do not want to gain from the misfortune of others.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

la..gas stove ke makcik..aku ingatkan apa dia la..suspense gila aku baca ceta ko ni. Ko mmg pandai buat lawak tau..hihi

Mama Huptihup said...

dear ida..i stopped breathing k...meletup jantung i baca..risau takut sensei baca haha...rupanya kisah chenta u dgn dapur u..adoi la ida...u surprised me k haha

lenzaidi said...

I read the lines, Ida.I did :-0.

Btw, Poor little gas stove.The least i could with it is to make it a spare for grilled fish.adious amego.

Kak Teh said...

Ida, but memories of hot dinners linger on.

Anonymous said...

Ya rabbi...ida..aku dh siap kena pakai topeng oksigen ni,tegezut gilo..ingatkan apa hal la u dgn sensei..ayoyooo..jgn buat lg dah...

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear ladies,

Hahhaha....sorilah babes, you know how dramatic I can be...yeah actually it is about my gas stove..kesian kat dia, my hubby told me someone from the junkyard happily sudah angkut dia last Friday..my heart is crying..

Lyana,

Kisah chenta i? Ngan sapa i wonder..hahhahahha. I hope jantung u tak jadik letup..

Kak Teh,

Not just the memories of hot dinners, I heated my tungku (dalam pantang), boiled the air akaq kayu and many more...sigh...

Mama Huptihup said...

i asked yusuf to read..he was like :O..just like u kak rose...then he geleng2 kepala...just could not believe his eyes...but then bila smp part yg kat bwh tu, he jumped up and sekeh my kepala haha...he said, kalau i yg tulis tu and dia baca kat opis, belum habis baca dia dah terpa balik rumah haha...i think i should try sbb then dia balik awal skit haha

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

hahhahahha..lyana, tapi if jgn le tulih sekarang as nanti dia suspect..kita fikir strategy lain.

My salam to him..hahha..