? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pensive

Pardon me, friends. I am not in the right motivation to scribble anything fruitful for you all. I need some space here to be with myself. Every inch of me seems so numb, so I am emotionless. Just let me be. I will get by sooner or later. Take care.

8 comments:

Mama Huptihup said...

well, hope u are ok :)

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

hi..i'm ok..just feeling a bit stressful at work. I anticipate the workload for me next week..

I read to destress, now on my second book..I'm fine, tq dear.

Mama Huptihup said...

i still remember when tun M and tun H dtg utk officiate uia dulu..i was doing my internship at UIA PRO...even i yg intern ni pun x renti2 kerja..lagi la officers...the director en shamsul tido opis tau..sian i tgk...yg assistant lak kejap sana kejap sini...letih gila...

xpe ida...soon long break kan...believe me, u will miss the workload and the stress at work :D..i do miss working at PRO and doing advertising sometimes...deadlines on my throat everyday, working non stop..sleeping at the office and continue working the next morning...mmg gila...anyway, enjoy reading :D

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

i'm at work now on a Saturday, the kids are at home with the maid and suzalie has aikido till 11pm tonite. I am feeling guilty because have to leave the kids. I feel really bad.

Mama Huptihup said...

i understand how u feel ida...call them as often as u can if u have to work late or during weekends...

Anonymous said...

Ida dearie, can u give me ur handphone number...nnt u email to wafa2605@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks :D..rindu nak borak2 dgn u over the phone..take care

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

hi darlings..bukan i eksyen sebab dah malam tak tulih kat sini..i tgh berserabut kepala otak ni..

mimi, my no is 0169930946, umah 0392004011 (but kat umah next month dah tak de as i nak pindah 25th october ni)...

lyana..waht can i say, hati ku terjerat antara kareer dan famili...

Mama Huptihup said...

rumah u dah siap? alaaa bestnya...nnt post gmbr k...

it's ok ida..ur kids will understand, just don't forget to tell them u love them, always...