? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
and looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence;
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

This poem has never failed to inspire me about making wise decisions in life. At this moment, I am on the verge of making a decision that will chart the course of my life. Ya Allah give me Thy guidance for I am in despair.



6 comments:

lenzaidi said...

Oit Ida, i finally catch up with you on virtual, much to my guessing work you are best striving here lol.Keep on looking the possibilities.It doesnt have to be moaned about should you fail to live for the less travelled.I had the biggest turning point in my life when i land myself in chalk&talk world lol.Choastic but im managing through.cheers bah.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hi darling,

Hahahha..so good to find u here too..My hubby said that I have been hit by some sort of early thirties crisis..hahahah. Perhaps I've been complaining too much..stress kot. Ini lah, bah, i sudah lama ndak yoga jadik rasa pun ndak sedap bah..

lenzaidi said...

Hi there woman,
Look out for the most suitable yoga poses that suit your needs. From there position yourself for one or two poses and do regularly but steady.You would soon reap its benefits.trust me.After every prayers i will sit lotus and meditate for good 5 to 10 minutes,Breath in long hold and breath our equally long when you breath in eg.im doing 5 poses to help me age gracefully hahaha.Catch up with you soon!cheers bah.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hey Dear,

Hahaha..which position suits me..hmm I can do lotus, yes it is very relaxing. I sense changes in my physique nowadays as it has been exactly a month since the last time I went to the gym. Wanted to go tonite, but suddenly my hubby asked me out..may I repeat, he asked me out!

I broke my promise to post something here..no time lah..u know the magnitude of a teacher's workload..Still we need to keep on ohmmm..yoga baby.

lenzaidi said...

hahah keep on ohhmm... doing yoga as part of your routine can be very liberating, i mean its kinda balancing your life.Already we could not afford to spend time on our own so i guess this precious moment in yoga is anytime better than ..er did he ask you out yesterday.Ive found bliss in yoga something that i cant explain in words.From then on i truly believe yoga helps destressing.Ohmm ohmm ohmm

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

yea..u are right..i love the child pose too..but when i do the cat pose, my hubby thinks that i'm suggesting something..auw!