? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bitchology

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs,
they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love,
they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind,
think my own thoughts or do things my own way,
they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed. And if that makes me a bitch, so be it.

I embrace the title and am proud to bear it !!!!

B = Babe I = In T = Total C = Control Of H = Herself
B = Beautiful I = Intelligent T = Talented C= Charming H = Hell Of A Woman
B = Beautiful I = Individual T = That C = Can H = Handle anything

6 comments:

Mohd Radzian said...

Saudari Ida,

When I did fast reading, my busy mind misinterpreted Bitchology as Biotechnology.. haha.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Saudara Radzian,

What can I say..you are just being the good old Radzian..Good to hear from you again, mate!

Anonymous said...

Ida,


That's why i do love B-I-T-C-H..!!!

*wink*

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Tuan Helmi,

I tak berani nak bebel kat u lagi, nanti kena masuk jail..tabik spring, Tuan.. *wink*

lenzaidi said...

That, by itself is bitching hahah. I couldnt help but agree with you.Go Girl!

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dearie,

Hahahha..u know me, huh? Got myself into trouble with some people who do not understand me..i biar saja, bah. Agi Gelaban Agi Hidup :)