? ??????????????Black Rose Letter? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (36 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 9335 Total Gr
abs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Elegant Moment? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (64 Ratings)??18 Grabs Today. 17846 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 6, 2009

When the Heart Blunders..


My heart has been guilty of wandering around the forbidden meadow next door. I had a limb beyond the boundary of innocence, just contemplating on my next move to the Great Ruin. Luckily I hesitated to charge beyond the line, or else I'll be damned till infinity.

I am greatful to the Almighty for giving me the sign, I have been a fool, actually worst than a fool for I have turned my cheeks away from the caring words of friends. Thank you friends and strangers for caring to share your wisdom to keep me sane. I have grown stronger, hopefully wiser, to shield my vulnerable soul from temptations.

Now, I am back in the circle of love and trust. I shall take shelter here forever. This heart will never again attempt to venture beyond. I am not a blundering fool.

10 comments:

Kak Teh said...

Aida, the heart is allowed to blunder once, may be. Luckily the head is in control although one foot has ventured into the forbidden grounds.

mamasita said...

Hai Ida,
janji boleh cepat2 corner balik and get back on the right track..tu dah Alhamdullillah.

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear kak teh,

I am truly blessed to be unscrathed by sins. The intellect is more powerful than the heart.

Mama Huptihup said...

:D happy to be your 50% penasihat haha...bagus lah u buat U turn cepat2..xpe pak polisi tak marah :D

lenzaidi said...

Kak Teh, I call that 'allowing game' as in the law of attraction. You allow your heart to go blundering bit and the head takes a course and ever place it on the knee hahah.
But Dahlin Ida,you still have a long way to go...if this a beginning to the wise unscrathed by sins Ida, be it dahlin.;-)

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Dear mamasita,

Nak corner balik ni senang je rupanya, but i always learn the hard way..but i am thankful..

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Lyana,

I am sure by now u dah tau..memang hang ni Penasihat 50% yang baguih la..hahhahah

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

Hi Rose,

wah online jugak, I thought you are totally burnt after that very long in house training we had today.

I ingat lagi one fine morning u said to me that i ni actually ada berapa banyak garden sebab "tak cukup dibelai"...hahhahahah..Those words really cut me deep, man..really deep..

Enjoy ur Thaipusam..I kena prepare lesson sebab this thursday the DG is coming to observe me teaching using the interactive board..

wish me luck..apa baju i mau pakai, huh?

lenzaidi said...

Baju huh? nak attract the attention of the wide awaken or half asleep Ss atau the well attired DG? Alaa pakai yang interactive juga lah ooopss hahah.Be very prepared :-)

Ida Hariati Hashim said...

hahhaha..rose, naugthy la u..